- Location: Bundaberg QLD
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Booth hours are 9am-5:30pm (Fri)
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
On the job training provided
- National Police Certificate *
• Experience and willingness to assist others with general enquiries
• Great communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
• Current drivers licence is advantageous however not essential
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
• Willingness to interact with a diverse range of people
• Ability to work in ways that are congruent with EPIC’s values and non-negotiable behaviours
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Do you enjoy interacting with others and have some spare time on Fridays ? We would love to hear from you !
Ideally this volunteer will enjoy meeting new people and be at ease around those from a variety of cultures and backgrounds. The role includes being a presence at an information booth, alongside representatives from our Organisation to assist with delivering further information to interested parties. Booth hours are from 9am - 5:30pm and it is anticipatetd shifts of three (3) hours would be ideal, although there is room for flexibility to suit.