- Location: North Geelong VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
9.30am to 11:45am Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Commit to at least one shift per week - additional information is available from the agency.
- People Learning English
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
Orientation and induction provided by Volunteer Liaison Officer. Training on site.
Tea and Coffee provided for participate to Mindful Moves session.
- National Police Certificate *
- Have a professional approach and work from instruction.
- enjoy relating to people
- warm and friendly presentation
- display empathy
- remain confidential at all times
We require our volunteers to adhere to and represent the values of the organisation which are diversity, dignity, integrity, respect and empowerment.
You will also be expected to attend training on an annual basis.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking volunteers to assist our Mindful Moves instructor, you will be guided and supported in this position to enable you to provide assistance as required. As the Mindful Moves Assistant you are involved in supporting clients through a mental focus, they are learning to train the body to move optimally through both athletic activities and everyday life. This position will involve encouraging and helping our residents to participate in classes and also assist residents and instructor during classes.