- Location: Kogarah NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
Time will average 8 hours per week, with weekly attendance at the meetings from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm each Monday.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Knowledge of an Excel program
- Manage receipts and payments of two bank accounts
- Recording income and expenses
- Profit loss and balance sheet
- Write report, including a budget for NSW Heath
- Estimate expenditure required for following year
- Pay two staff (social Worker and Admin assistant who would take direction from Treasurer as required)
- Pay taxes and Staff super each quarter
- Pay accounts (i.e Insurance) or Liaise with Admin/President to pay bills as required
- Provide updates to meetings every 2 months
- Police Record check
- Group would provide the USB to keep the records.
Treasurer would need to be a member of the committee however there is the prospect of flexibility here and perhaps doing this remotely after introductions.