- Location: Rockingham WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Travelling Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
Shirt (at the Presidents discretion) and ID lanyard.
• Support Invisible Illnesses Vision and Mission Statement at all times and actively promote the group
• Participate in all relevant induction and training programs
• Participate in our awareness program and fundraising events
• Adhere to Dress code of Casual Business attire when promoting Invisible Illnesses (when in office and attending events).
• Follow guidance as set out in our volunteers agreement, code of conduct and constitution
Here at Invisible Illnesses we make our own products to sell at markets, fairs, shows etc. We need people who are able to come in and help make different products. These can include anything from jewellery, cards, key rings. If your handy at sewing we need bags made in different sizes. We may need you also to iron on our logos or other items we have specifically printed for us. The list is endless. No qualifications are necessary, just a knowledge of any of the crafts. Materials will be provided.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.