- Location: Box Hill North VIC, Montrose VIC, Sassafras VIC, Croydon VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
Able to commit to a regular session preferably each week
Type of work
- Working with Children Check *
A current Working With Children Check.
Be able to work under direction of a teacher educator following instructions.
Previous experience working with children an advantage.
Enjoy being with children.
Ability to communicate with children and adults.
Demonstrate warmth and flexibility.
Able to commit to a regular session preferably each week minimum of one term.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Work with, and under the direction of the teacher educator to support the provision of quality programs for children. Support kindergarten staff to provide a safe environment that enhances children’s autonomy, initiative, self-worth and dignity. Maintain confidentiality of all information within the kindergarten team and information from families.