- Location: Albany WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
A few hours every month, some weekends
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
Volunteering on a committee is a wonderful way to immerse yourself in your community, be part of a fun and supportive group of people who want to make a difference to people living with blood cancer. You will become an ambassador and advocate for the Leukaemia Foundation and raise vital funds. Fundraising volunteers run and participate in fundraising events, source auction items, sell raffle tickets and connect with patients and families affected by blood cancer.
This is a hands-on volunteer role perfectly suited to those who want to give back to their local community and see first-hand the contributions you make. Put your skills and experience forward by supporting the existing Albany Friends of the Foundation group with their ongoing fundraising and event activity throughout the year.
If you're organised, love working with people, have a passion for delivering brilliant customer service, are interested in events and fundraising, then this role is for you.
- Meet other like-minded people and create new friendships
- Make a difference to people in your local community
- Maintain existing skills and learn new skills
- We provide our volunteers with all the training they need
- Build confidence
- Pursue a special interest
- Have fun and stay active
- Recognized as a key stakeholder of the Leukaemia Foundation, we celebrate our volunteer milestones and your amazing achievements.
- You may have a connection to the Leukaemia Foundation, having lost a family member or friend to blood cancer or experienced someone going through treatment or you have an interest in wanting to make a difference to your community.
- Attendance at regular meetings and fundraising events
By joining you will be instrumental in supporting patients and their families living with blood cancer.