- Location: Aranda ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
We expect that the time devoted will be two hours per day, twice a week on days selected by the volunteer.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Music & Entertainment
- Seniors & Aged Care
- National Police Certificate *
Assistants to provide services such as manicures, hand massages and facials- materials will be provided.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our volunteers would assist high care residents in wheelchairs and water chairs to spend some time outside in our garden in the fresh air with some entertainment, pampering provided to them.
We would like volunteers to provide hand massage/manicures to residents, reading, singing or providing music. Volunteers may offer their preferred service.