- Location: Vincent QLD
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Regular once a month commitment on Fridays for video recording. Opportunities to work on site or remotely with editing.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Education & Training
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
Orientation and inductions provided
- Driver's Licence (C)
Knowledge, skills and experience
• Solid experience with digital technology and video editing software
• Strong video editing skills
• Knowledge of computer imaging
• Creative mind with an eye for detail
• Organisational and time management skills
• Tertiary students of photography or similar encouraged to apply
Volunteering NQ is a leading volunteer resource centre, promoting volunteer participation, connecting volunteers and providing training to strengthen the volunteer community. As a part of the team at VNQ you will be working alongside teams of motivated volunteers like yourself.
As a Videographer & Video Editor you will be working at our office and offsite to assist with the recording of training and blog videos as well as live feeds from events. The role will also include the editing and uploading of video content ready for publishing.
We are looking for 1-2 casual volunteers to join our marketing team.
Skills and experience gained in this role include:
Coordinating with the Manager to identity videography needs
Assistance with short training and blog videos on a monthly basis
Preparing videos for use in advertising, web publications and other resources
Opportunity to build your portfolio
If you are currently studying in Digital Media or a similar field and are required to complete a placement or internship, please inform the manager upon application so suitable arrangements can be made to ensure your time with VNQ satisfies your placement requirements.