- Location: Woodbridge WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
Induction training including (Occupational Safety and Health training)
- Heavy Lifting
- National Police Certificate *
• Induction training (including Occupational Safety and Health training).
• Adhere to and uphold the St Vincent de Paul Society’s Volunteer Code of Conduct
and policies and procedures.
• Volunteer National Police clearance
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
• Cuts the lawns and whipper snips the surrounding village areas. • Weed the flower beds and water plants as required • Tidy the leaves and rubbish surrounding the village grounds. • Maintain internal and external gardens including light pruning as needed • Complete a general “tidy-up” of the surrounding areas of the village. • General ground maintenance as required • Approachable and friendly with a compassionate and non-judgemental view towards mental health • Experience in community services provision including client engagement in a voluntary or paid capacity • Knowledgeable and interested in general gardening. • Interested in engaging with and educating staff and consumers about gardening