- Location: Alice Springs NT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Fundraising & Events
Receive training and have access to ‘Community’ our online support network where you can connect and access handy resources
A life changing experience!
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The friendly team at our Alice Springs Branch is looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual to join the Wish Force as a Volunteer Care Coordinator.
In this volunteer role, you will support Make-A-Wish Australia’s Alice Springs Branch in various ways including:
- Lead the recruitment and on-boarding of new volunteers;
- Commit to supporting the well being of branch volunteers and celebrating volunteer contributions;
- Work closely with the Volunteer Programmes Coordinator.
You will also have the opportunity to meet with seriously ill children to capture their cherished wish, and help to bring it to life. In return you will:
- Be a part of an experience as unique as the children we meet with;
- Join an inspiring organisation, where you will help kids cherished wishes come true;
- Receive training and have access to ‘Community’ our online support network where you can connect and access handy resources;
- Gain hands-on skills and experience in resourcing and development;
- Make connections and build friendships with like-minded people.
If you have a passion for people and want to help Alice Springs raise the profile of Make-A-Wish in your local community, enquire now!