- Location: Elizabeth North SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Mondays to Fridays 9.15 am to 3.30 pm, and possibly Saturday mornings in the future. Rostering is flexible, you may like to help with a half, full or even more than one day per week.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
Training is provided
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
Customer Service is central to our success, so ensuring customers and staff find the CareWorks Community experience a pleasant one is vital. We are seeking welcoming, friendly and courteous volunteers and we will provide the training.
If you would like to be part of an Op Shop that not only prides itself in providing a delightful op shop experience but that creates an environment for staff that is friendly and respectful, then please contact us at CareWorks.
Role Requirement: ~ Retail experience is preferred but training is provided. ~ The ability to work in a team environment. ~ Provide customer service and good communication skills. ~ Reliability ~ A passion for helping others ~ National Police Certificate