- Location: Across: Cannington WA, Beckenham WA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Translating & Interpreting
- National Police Certificate *
You must provide an acceptable police clearance that is no older than 6 months.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our Multilingual Volunteers support clients in a range of Communicare programs where English is not their first language.
We will provide you with training and support and contact you when we have a suitable opportunity for you within one of our existing programs.
Multilingual Volunteers are adults from all walks of life that are looking to make a difference. Our Multilingual Volunteers are supported throughout the program and are screened and trained.
• People aged between 18 to 80 years • People who able to volunteer on flexible arrangements • People who are fluent in at least one language other than English