- Location: Melrose Park SA, Hindmarsh SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Mon, Tuesday, Weds, Thurs (late night trading till 9pm), Fri, Saturdays and Sundays 9:30am - 5:30pm (thursdays till 9pm)
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
As position description - if training is required this will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
We are able to undertake the police check for free as part of the application.
There are no requirements other than a keen interest in helping and wanting to make a difference.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We're looking for enthusiastic leaders to support our shop volunteers! if you have a day a week free and are experienced in managing people please apply.
Duties specific to the position (but are not limited to):
- Working in a team
- Supporting merchandising assistants
- Supporting sorting assistants
- Learn and use a cash register, and maintaining sales
- Customer service
- Being able to follow instructions clearly and support your team
- Being able to provide instructions clearly and succinctly
- Opening and closing the store
- Cash Handling
- Have fun!