- Location: Melrose Park SA, Hindmarsh SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Mon, Tuesday, Weds, Thurs (late night trading till 9pm), Fri, Saturdays and Sundays 9:30am - 5:30pm (thursdays till 9pm)
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
As position description - if training is required this will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
Our recruitment and selection process includes comprehensive police checks to assess applicants’ suitability to work with children and young people. We are able to undertake the police check for free as part of the application.
There are no requirements other than a keen interest in helping and wanting to make a difference.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Op Shop Supervisors are a vital part to the store culture and stock flow of the shop along with how the shop is overall perceived while supporting the rest of the team in what goes out on the floor to sell, which supports Puddle Jumpers overall in being able to run their services. Duties specific to the position (but are not limited to):
- Working in a team
- Supporting merchandising assistants
- Supporting sorting assistants
- Learn and use a cash register, and maintaining sales
- Customer service
- Being able to follow instructions clearly and support your team
- Being able to provide instructions clearly and succinctly
- Opening and closing the store
- Cash Handling
- Have fun!