- Location: Glenelg SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- National Police Certificate *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The team of Volunteers at Partridge House add the sparkle, the types of tasks you would be assisting with include:
• Elm tree – sweep and hose down pavers • Check Grounds for litter and dog excrement • Fish pond check and feed fish • Sweep courtyard and porch • Light weeding of garden beds around grounds • Check and fill dog water bowl • Tidy / check little library book • Tidy/remove Ivy and weeds from Rosemary bushes • Maintain pin up board, Refresh notices and keep tidy • Maintain store room, kitchen cupboards – tidy and sort
There is also a social aspect of having a cuppa with the other volunteers at the end of the shift if you like!