- Location: Hervey Bay QLD
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Booth hours are 9am-5:30pm on Mondays, shifts of three (3) hours would be ideal (negotiable with the organization).
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
On the job training provided
- National Police Certificate *
• Experience and willingness to assist others with general enquiries
• Great communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
• Current drivers licence is advantageous however not essential
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
• Willingness to interact with a diverse range of people
• Ability to work in ways that are congruent with EPIC’s values and non-negotiable behaviours
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Do you enjoy interacting with others and have some spare time? We would love to hear from you!
By providing information, education and training, we aim to help people with disability to prepare for, find and maintain meaningful employment. The role includes being a presence at an information booth, to assist with delivering further information to interested parties. Ideally this volunteer will enjoy meeting new people and be at ease around those from a variety of cultures and backgrounds. Booth hours are from 9am - 5:30 pm on Mondays and it is anticipated shifts of three (3) hours would be ideal, although there is room for flexibility to suit.