- Location: Yarra Junction VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
Remote committee meeting using video teleconferencing approximately every two months along with probable face to face weekend once a year. Meetings are held early evening usually on Mondays and go for approx. 60-90 minutes. Approximately 1-2 hours a week seeking funding for the charity.
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Expenses approved by the President or Treasurer will be reimbursed.
- We already have good sources of funding BUT we are seeking to broaden our supporter base. Hence we are seeking a fundraiser to join our committee in a volunteer capacity who has a good track record at securing funding along the lines of grants etc.
- AusPIPS Inc. is an incorporated association in Victoria and is a fully registered Not For Profit charity with the ACNC (Australian Charity and Not for profit Commission) with DGR status.
- We are a small Charity which is having a large impact in the community, if you’d like to be involved in dramatically improving qualify of life for people with rare disease, we could be the right charity for you.
- NOTE - You can be located anywhere in Australia.