- Location: Westbury TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
Open July August September 10 am - 3 pm ; Other months 10-4 pm Volunteer required 1 day a week/ or 1 day fortnight - negotiable
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
Induction training and peer support
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Good communication skills. Working with Vulnerable People Check, Police Check.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
In this role you will: -Open up the Museum at beginning of the day and close up at the end of the day.
- Welcome visitors
- Handle cash entrance fee -Other museum duties are negotiated such as driving visitors in the model train, supporting the Secretary in researching information about museum items and cleaning exhibits.