- Location: Rushcutters Bay NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
2hrs 1 evening per week - times to suit volunteer
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
• Anglicare Orientation • Site Induction • Role Training
We are looking for individuals with an interest in knitting, to run a group in the early evening.
Activities may include: • art & craft activities
Anglicare has been serving the Community for over 160 years and is committed to supporting those who are aging, vulnerable or marginalised. Our Aged Care Facilities offer life-enriching care to our Residents and their families. Our Volunteers are invaluable in providing a range of person-centred activities that encourage a rich and social life.
Activities take place across the week.