- Location: Rockingham WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
Two days per week, 9am-3pm
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
You will be required to;
• Always support our Vision and Mission Statement
• Participate in all relevant induction and training programs
• Participate in our awareness program and fundraising events
• Adhere to Dress code (When in Office and Attending events)
• Follow guidance as set out in our volunteers agreement, code of conduct and constitution
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Passion, energy, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid, professional work ethic
• Excellent attention to detail
• A creative strategic thinker
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Invisible Illnesses Inc has an exciting opportunity for a Loyalty Manager to join the team! This role would suit a highly organised individual with the ability to manage a large database with passion and drive to succeed.
Loyalty programs improve customer retention and provide incentives for customers to buy. Loyalty programs can help do this by increasing that number of repeat customers and increasing the amount of repeat purchases.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on individual with the ability to work autonomously and to assist with the key deliverables in a fast-paced environment. This role will suit a self-motivated candidate who can manage conflicting priorities and stakeholders, follow up on issues and has excellent oral and written communication skills.
As we are a WA support group and we have members throughout our loyalty program will need to reach into the 4 quadrants of Perth (North, South, East & West) as well as some of the larger regional areas such as Bunbury, Albany, Katanning, Northam & Geraldton. Being such a large area to manager you will be required to recruit others to oversee each of these areas and who will report back to you. Key responsibilities, but not limited to: • Reporting to the President, Vice President and the Executive Team. • Responsible for the management and development of this program. • Develop an integrated channel strategy aimed at increasing the number of acquisitions to the database. • As the business lead and owner of the loyalty program, you will manage the ongoing enhancement of new and existing activity. • Manage external relationships with industry suppliers. • Be the face of the support group. • End to end campaign management including developing briefs. • Monitor the loyalty card customer service processes and customer service standards. • Report findings, insights and impact of any strategic developments to the Committee at regular meetings. • Manage the performance of vendors and suppliers to ensure optimal service delivery. Police Clearance and WWCC required