- Location: Broome WA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Friday evenings 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Education & Training
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Tutoring & Coaching
volunteers will be placed where they feel comfortable and according to skills and experience
Fruit, dinner and water provided
- Working with Children Check *
Working with Children Check
Interested in engaging with young people
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
All community volunteers welcome!! No basketball experience necessary!
Support the youth program in a variety of ways including youth engagement, kitchen assistant, scoring basketball games, refereeing, signing in players, coordinating team fixtures, supporting teams and supervision.