- Location: Ashburton VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
2 hour shifts available
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
Support and training offered on site
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Companion volunteers are connected with residents who we believe would most benefit from a quiet chat, a walk in the garden, or even game or two.
As you can imagine we have residents from many different backgrounds and engaging with everyone is our aim, to this end we are hoping to widen the language bank of our volunteers.
We would love to hear from people willing to give 2 hours of their time, weekly or fortnightly who may speak these following languages:
- And others