- Location: Kirribilli NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Arts & Culture
7 - 9pm weeknights / 3:30 - 5:30pm and 7 - 9pm on Saturdays / 4 - 6pm on Sundays
Type of work
- Music & Entertainment
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
Induction and OHS training is provided.
This well known theatre, the longest continuously running professional theatre in Australia, is seeking volunteers to distribute printed programs during the pre-show period. Other tasks may include:
- provide information to patrons i.e. directions, act duration, etc.
- handle a small cash float
- collating program sales cash ready for banking
- facilitate any changes to program content
The aim of this role is to increase program sales to offset printing costs and help improve patron experience.
- work within a “family “team culture
- work in and around a spectacular environment
- complimentary theatre tickets (when available)
- free coffee