- Location: Kirribilli NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Arts & Culture
7 - 9pm weeknights / 3:30 - 5:30pm and 7 - 9pm on Saturdays / 4 - 6pm on Sundays
Type of work
- Music & Entertainment
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
Induction and OHS training is provided.
This well known theatre, the longest continuously running professional theatre in Australia, is seeking volunteers to distribute printed programs during the pre-show period. Other tasks may include:
- provide information to patrons i.e. directions, act duration, etc.
- handle a small cash float
- collating program sales cash ready for banking
- facilitate any changes to program content
The aim of this role is to increase program sales to offset printing costs and help improve patron experience.
- work within a “family “team culture
- work in and around a spectacular environment
- complimentary theatre tickets (when available)
- free coffee
Volunteering NSW’s Volunteer Referral Service assists individuals to find volunteer opportunities that match your interests, skills, location and time available to volunteer.
Be sure to provide a phone number on your Expression of Interest, so we can contact you without delay. If we do need to contact you by email, our emails often end up in “Junk Mail”. Please check your Junk Mail for our response.
If this your first time volunteering, or your first time volunteering in Australia, you may wish to attend Volunteering NSW’s Bridge to Volunteering information seminar held every Friday and learn more about volunteering, how to choose the right volunteer job, the benefits of volunteering and your rights and responsibilities as a volunteer. Details on how to register for this seminar will be included on the email you receive when you Express Interest in this role.