- Location: Mandurah WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Mondays and Friday's hours between 9 am to 4 pm
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
Site induction and other training as needed including online
Discussed at interview
- National Police Certificate *
You must have a National Police Certificate which we can request for you.
Empathy and a friendly sociable personality us required.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Be part of our new program which supports seniors at risk of social isolation due to frailty or cognitive decline. Our Living Well Centre will operate each Monday and Friday and will provide social support and therapy. We will be encouraging healthy ageing as well as activities including, meals, outings, bus trips, craft and art classes etc.