- Location: East Maitland NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Monday to Saturday, time to be arranged, flexible. 2-3 hours per week.
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
• Orientation • Manual Handling • Volunteer’s fire safety • Infection Control • Mandatory reporting • Code of Conduct • Specific training for the role
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This organisation is seeking reliable volunteers who are able to converse at varying levels with residents in an aged care facility for the purpose of stimulating them.
The minimum age is 18 years and an intermediate level of spoken and written English is required.
- Meet new people
- Learn a new skill, or build on existing ones
- Giving back to the community
- Sense of personal satisfaction
- Gain valuable work experience
- Develop confidence and self-esteem