- Location: East Maitland NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
2hrs on Wednesdays. Time to be arranged.
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Library Services
- Seniors & Aged Care
• Orientation • Manual Handling • Volunteer’s fire safety • Infection Control • Mandatory reporting • Code of Conduct • Specific training for the role
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This organisation is seeking reliable volunteer who are interested in reading and able to converse with residents of an aged care facility at varying levels.
Minimum age is 18 years. Intermediate level of spoken and written English is required.
Benefits: • Meet new people • Learn a new skill, or build on existing ones • Giving back to the community • Sense of personal satisfaction