- Location: East Maitland NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Mon - Thurs (flexible), 9.30am -11.30am
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
• Orientation • Manual Handling • Volunteer’s fire safety • Infection Control • Mandatory reporting • Code of Conduct • Specific training for the role
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This organisation is seeking reliable volunteers to walk with physio’s and residents in an aged care facility, on a weekly basis to assist with the general wellbeing of the residents.
Minimum age is 14 years. The volunteer should be able to speak and write basic English.
Benefits: • Meet new people • Learn a new skill, or build on existing ones • Giving back to the community • Sense of personal satisfaction • Gain valuable work experience • Develop confidence and self-esteem