- Location: East Maitland NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Food Preparation & Service
- Seniors & Aged Care
• Orientation • Manual Handling • Volunteer’s fire safety • Infection Control • Mandatory reporting • Code of Conduct • Specific training for the role
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This organisation is seeking reliable volunteers who are able to converse and engage at varying levels with residents in an aged care facility. Volunteer will also need to make tea and coffee etc.
Volunteers should speak and write an intermediate level of English. Minimum age is 14 years
Benefits: • Meet new people • Learn a new skill, or build on existing ones • Give back to the community • Sense of personal satisfaction • Gain valuable work experience • Develop confidence and self-esteem