- Location: Across: Victoria VIC, New South Wales NSW, Queensland QLD, South Australia SA, Northern Territory NT, Tasmania TAS, Western Australia WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
At least 3 hours per week (flexible on the day and time)
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
POSITIVELY TRANSFORMING WORLD ARTS DEPARTMENT VOLUNTEER ROLE:
What We’re Looking For Positively Transforming World (PTW) are looking for Design professionals, including graphic, motion and illustrators to join our Arts Department and support the publications, content development and brand image within PTW.
About Us PTW is a 100% skill-based volunteer-run-and-operated organization providing international aid through Health and Education. Our mission is to empower the world with quality health and education. All staff, and therefore all volunteers provide at least 3 hours of service to PTW in their respective role and volunteer from their own hometown. All positions within PTW are volunteer roles. Find out more at our website.
Role Type This role can be completed entirely online with potential opportunities to participate in public-facing roles. The expected 3 hours of volunteering each week can be flexible around your preferred days and times. This department requires volunteers from a wide range of skillsets and design styles from around the world.
The Opportunity The Arts department is responsible for the development of graphical content within PTW This includes:
- Improving the design and graphic content of our digital platforms, website and other online assets
- Collaborate with our HR and Marketing Department to maintain and achieve the best branding designs, the design of internal and external communications and PTW marketing, advertising and promotional materials
- Developing style guides and templates for documents
- Designing health and educational publications including magazine, editorial and infographic materials that inspire, motivate and engage readers to improve their health and education
Who This Role Is Suited For This role is suited but not limited to professionals and students with experience in any graphic design role both illustrations, 2D or 3D designs, has used Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, After Effects CC or Premiere Pro CC; and professionals with a background in creating original illustrations, designs and content.
About You You love inspiring and motivating people to improve themselves and the world around them.
You are a hardworking, creative individual who is always looking for the opportunity to express your unique creative flare and are selfless and looking for the opportunity to give back through your skills and experience.
You are savvy with digital communication platforms and enjoy working within a diverse team. You are equally comfortable working independently and are proactive in seeing objectives completed to a high standard. You are detail-orientated, organized and able to juggle priorities and manage your time efficiently to meeting quick deadlines.
You uphold your responsibilities whilst supporting your team to ensure the best outcomes for everyone. You welcome feedback and always seek to improve your abilities. You thrive with difficult challenges and are driven to self-directed learning and researching to bring a deeper level of success and excellence into all your work.
What You Can Look Forward To If You Join Aside from the general benefits of volunteering, this opportunity will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Work with other professionals across the globe
- Volunteer within a flexible role that only requires 3 hours per week commitment
- Develop your skills and knowledge in a supportive and driven team
- Provide the opportunity to be creative and develop your own professional abilities
- Know that your efforts are having an impact on global development
If you would like to apply for a volunteer role within the Arts Team, fill the application via our website .