- Location: South Perth WA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
3-4 hours per week on a regular basis
Type of work
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
on the job induction
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The position is ongoing, there is no need to commit to weekly attendance, but regular would be nice, helping members feel comfortable and in forming relationships of trust and care.
Volunteers are 3-1 or 5-1 depending on the situation. Coordinator is always with the group. Generally groups of 7-10 at each event, from a member pool of 34. Assists our members to learn social cues and appropriate behaviour for various places: cafes, sports, craft, beach, dances, pubs, movies and more.
We prefer volunteers aged between 18-40 years to match our members ages but are open to other age groups. Males are encouraged to apply.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.