- Location: Brisbane City QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
Our group meets for free training two evenings per month and attend community events as required.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Safety & Emergency Services
Free training to become a licensed medic
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Active group seeks new members to assist our growing commitments in supporting the Brisbane region (and our sister groups across Qld).
Brisbane Central First Aid Volunteers (BCFAV) provide first aid for a number of local sporting clubs, schools and numerous other not-for-profit community organisations.
You will learn new skills with other health care mentors and gain patient care experience whilst supporting local community events.
We don’t ask you to pay anything (all training, equipment and uniforms are provided) but you do need to have current first aid qualifications and a desire to help your local community.