- Location: Across: Henley Beach SA, Victor Harbor SA, Smithfield SA, Grange SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Once a week, for 2 - 3 hours
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Garden Maintenance
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The aim of our programs is to use plant based and garden based activities to help improve the mind, body and spirit of our members to support their physical, mental and social wellbeing.
About you: •Have an interest in Gardening •Willingness to share your knowledge of Gardening •Good verbal communication skills •Willingness to work within a team •Enjoy helping elderly members of the community
If you love sunshine, fresh air, exercise, observing, talking and getting your hands dirty - we would love to hear from you.