- Location: Burton SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
9am to 3pm Wednesdays and Fridays
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- DCSI background clearances required - Paid for by Council.
- Ability to show empathy and have patience.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
The Fun on Fridays program is a recreation program for adults with a mild intellectual disability.
If you have good communication skills, empathy and patience to assist either the Friday or the newly formed Wednesday program then we would love to hear from you.
Tasks include assisting with group activities such as craft, exercise and daily living skills.