- Location: Norlane VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Details to be provided. Information is available from agency.
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Induction with training provided.
Tea & Coffee provided
- National Police Certificate *
Clear communications skills with an ability to deliver accurate information.
- knowledge of cause and effects of social disadvantage in the community and the difficulties there of,
- excellent IT skills,
- travel may be required for this position,
- attend meeting as requested,
- maintain confidential information.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Provide promotional material to the community through contacting and meeting with community groups to promote NILS. Organising posters and brochures to be delivered, following up to re-stock brochures and entering data into the spreadsheet.