- Location: Perth WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Drug & Alcohol Services
Negotiable days and times
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Counselling & Help Line
Training will be provided
Reimbursements as arranged
- National Police Certificate *
A National Police Check will be paid for by the organisation
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The role of the PARENT PEER VOLUNTEER is to provide telephone peer support to parents calling the service in distress about their son or daughter's drug or alcohol use.