- Location: Across: Wayville SA, Felixstow SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
2 days a week - Tuesdays and choice of a Thursday or Friday. Time to be negotiated.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
Corporate Induction and Orientation and manual handling
- National Police Certificate *
Reliability to commit to set days as agreed upon with Well-being Coordinator
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We want the chosen person to assist the Well-being Coordinator to be part of the set up of this at the home, assist research with elders to ask what they may wish to see on the mobile shop, assist purchasing the goods and assist the set up operations. We then need a commitment for 2 visits a week where the volunteer can share a few hours to show their friendly face, entice purchases, and have a natter when needed.