- Location: City ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
1-2 hours per week on a weekday
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Education & Training
Looking for a creative to help YP learn photography skills. Show them the skills they need to compose a portrait, take the photo, and edit.
The role will consist of:
- Running a workshop in Street University once a week during term time (10 weeks)
- Planning workshops in advance, with the potential of having a showcase of one work from each YP at the end
- Supervising YP with the assistance of Street University staff
Equipment is provided, including one camera and computers with editing software.
Time sink is 1-2 hours per week max.
You can help YP who otherwise would not have this opportunity, to reach their goals and their dreams.