- Location: City ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
1-2 hours one weekday a week
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Music & Entertainment
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This role comprises of:
- Teaching YP Hip Hop dance in a workshop setting once a week during term time
- Planning workshops in advance, with the potential of having a dance ready at the end of term
- Supervising YP with the assistance of Street University staff
You can help them by providing them with fun, physical activity, and showing them a potential in themselves that they may not have known existed.