- Location: Acton ACT
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Young People
1-2 hours one weekday a week.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Music & Entertainment
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Working with Children Check *
WWVP (volunteer) card/check, with the willingness to get a police check done.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Street University has two music studios for YP to come in and record their own music. However, currently we have too few staff to assist them in achieving their music ambitions through the production process.
To assist us, we are looking for people with recording experience throughout the range from recording to production, to assist these young people.
Time sink would be 1-2 hours a week at most.
This role would consist of:
- Helping YP record and produce their own music
- Teaching YP how to use the music production software, potentially in a workshop setting
- Teaching YP the recording process from start to finish
You can help YP who otherwise would not have this opportunity, to reach their goals and their dreams.