- Location: Sydney Olympic Park NSW
- Commitment: One off - an event
- Category: Education & Training
Thursday 21 Nov between 7.30pm - 11.00pm / Friday 22 Nov between 7.30pm - 11.00pm / Saturday 23 Nov between 9.30pm - 11.00pm
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Music & Entertainment
Compulsory: Tuesday 19 November 2019 from 10:30am until 12:30pm at Qudos Bank Arena, Cnr Edwin Flack Ave and Olympic Boulevarde, Sydney Olympic Park. Morning tea will be provided
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Makeup Artist will play an important role at the Schools Spectacular by providing experienced makeup application for this onstage and televised event. Closing date for applications 31 July 2019.
- Compulsory Training - Tuesday 19 November 10.30am - 12.30pm at Qudos Bank Arena
- Thursday 21 November and Friday 22 November 7:30am to 11:00pm
- Saturday 23 November 9:30am to 11:00pm.
A roster allocating times and specific responsibilities, including breaks, will provided when volunteer numbers are confirmed.
- Experience in makeup for stage and screen
- Experience in hair styling
- Own tools, makeup and hair kit
- Ability to work as a part of a large styling and hair/makeup team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and complete individual looks for multiple people in a set amount of time
- Ability to interpret and deliver a set brief
- Volunteers need to be punctual and be able to plan and manage timetables.
Volunteers will need the following skills and attributes:
- customer service skills
- outgoing personality
- cheerful disposition
- Unique volunteer T shirt, snack voucher, meal voucher,
- Two tickets to the show
- A great experience being involved in a world class event
- Gain skills in the event and entertainment industry
- Support public education