- Location: Wangara WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Seniors & Aged Care
All relevant training and induction in OH&S will be provided by Service Coordinator. You will need t
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
You only need a clean full 'C' class license and a happy and friendly manner.
Police checks are conducted by the organisation at no cost to the volunteer.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Responsible, cheerful people with a good driving record are required to transport seniors living at home who require some extra support to enable them to stay in their local community. The basis of this service is ensure the safe transportation of our clients to and from their home for social appointments and other activities in a comfortable People Who Care vehicle.