- Location: Fitzroy North VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Monday mornings from 10am-11am
Type of work
- Music & Entertainment
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for a volunteer who is able to play the piano, understands music and can lead our small singing group on a Monday morning from 10am-11am.
To be successful in this volunteer position, you need to have:
. The ability to play the piano • A friendly & understanding nature with good communication skills • Ability to interact in a team and to interact positively & patiently with residents. • Ability to maintain & respect confidentiality.
To ensure a safe environment for residents, all volunteers will have to complete a Police Check and sign a statutory declaration before commencing with OCAV.