- Location: Dapto NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Translating & Interpreting
- Companionship & Social Support
You'll receive two days of training as well as the ongoing support from our Volunteer Coordinator.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteering with HammondCare At Home is one way you can give something back to the aged or frail in our society. Not only does volunteering have an impact on the person you spend time with, but you'll learn a lot and meet new people.
A lady in the Dapto area would enjoy your company, particularly if you're a Portuguese speaker.
If you have one hour to spare in your week and would like to improve an older man’s life by providing a friendship, we would love to hear from you. You'll be required to show proof of your current flu vaccination.
When you submit your enquiry, can you please include a statement on why you're interesting in volunteering.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.