- Location: East Victoria Park WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Mentoring & Advocacy
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Mediation & Advocacy
We offer orientation and ongoing support.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Agency to pay for police certificate
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Helen loves gardening and dreams of one days starting a small nursery of her own. She also likes cooking, cross stitch, music, being outdoors and going for walks. She would also like to learn Tai Chi and to finish getting her driver’s licence.
Helen would benefit from a friend and mentor, some one to help her achieve her goals and offer support and advice.
You don’t need any special qualifications or experience just a big heart and a willingness to make a positive difference.
If you think you could be the friend Helen needs, please contact us today!
Due to the intended long term nature of our positions, we are unable to recruit to provide for course credits or Centrelink requirements.