- Location: Bronte NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Garden Maintenance
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
All volunteers will have both referee and national criminal history checks before the commencement of their role.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Are you interested in enhancing the quality of life of elderly residents in Aged Care?
Depending on the residents needs, interest and choice we develop a volunteer program that can utilise the skills and experience of volunteers to work with the residents and or staff.
Volunteering at St Vincent's involves working and interacting with older people. The time required for the volunteer program will depend on which program you want to get involved in.
We are looking for volunteers to provide assistance to the Leisure & Lifestyle Staff in supporting the needs of residents to keep socially, mentally and physically active.