- Location: Earlwood NSW
- Commitment: One off - a few hours
- Category: Community Services
Volunteer commitment required could be as often as several times a week or as little as once a month – you decide!
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driving & Transportation
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
Out-of-pocket expenses. /petrol reimbursed
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Canterbury Earlwood Caring is looking for drivers with a reliable car to transport elderly clients that live in Earlwood to their Activity Groups at CECAL. This is a volunteer role (no payment) which involves providing transport either one-way or return driving a CECAL client from their home to the centre and home again. We are currently looking for volunteers with a drivers licence and car willing to give an hour or two of their time per week to join our team.