- Location: Bentleigh East VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
2- 4 hours
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Seniors & Aged Care
Manual Handling Driver Awareness Ongoing support
Reimbursement available for volunteers using their own vehicles
- Medical Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
2 x referee checks
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Connect Health & Community works to help clients stay independent and engaged in their daily living activities. Volunteer Shopping Assistants support people who may have disabilities such visual impairment and mobility issues.
Friendly volunteers are needed to help Glen Eira and Bayside residents with their shopping. We are looking for reliable, experienced drivers (7 years +) to provide one-on-one help with shopping, banking, post and errands etc.
If you have between 2-4 hours a week free and are happy to help clients with their shopping, including a social coffee and chat from time-to-time, contact us.