- Location: Cockburn Central WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, 1 or 2 days a week.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
As part of the Clubs WA Marketing and Events team, you will help create exciting and professional graphics for:
- Our website, social media pages, and monthly newsletter;
- Marketing of our services and training business;
- Marketing materials for our Events (including promotional graphics, email banners, presentation slides, event programme, and invitations)
- Annual Report 2019/20.
- You will have the opportunity to shape the creative direction of our organisation and events
The role is located at our office in Cockburn Central alongside our fantastic team of Communication, Marketing and Journalism Volunteer.
- This is a 6-month opportunity to work alongside a great team, learn about WA’s club industry and gain valuable experience to add to your CV
- The role is 2 days per week from 9.30am – 4.30am, with the flexibility to work from home on one of these days
- The club industry is all about volunteers, and as a not for profit we really appreciate the amazing work our volunteers do with us
- Upon completion of your placement we are more than happy to write you a recommendation for employment and provide you with a portfolio of your work
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE REQUIRED
- This position would be perfect for a talented graphic design student or recent graduate
- You must be able to provide a portfolio of previous work
- Knowledge and passion for all Adobe products including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Creative Spirit
- Great communication and team player
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please submit your interest.