- Location: Launceston TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Minimum 4 hours bi monthly.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Research, Policy & Analysis
Induction, buddy period and ongoing support
- National Police Certificate *
A national Police Check is required. The cost of this is met by the Association. Membership of the Association is required at a cost of $5 per annum. Ability to attend a minimum of four (4) meetings each year and the desire to work as a member of a team.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Board of Management meets bi-monthly, as required, at the offices of the Association in Launceston. Members have a range of skills and experience; financial, planning, partnerships, service delivery, governance and knowledge of the community sector to bring to the group.
Activities are guided by Rules of the Association (Constitution) and Board of Management (BoM) members are charged with ensuring best practice and compliance standards are met.