- Location: Victoria Park WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
5 -10 hours per week, flexible hours to suit the right candidate
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Writing & Editing
full training and induction will be provided
reimbursement of out of pocket expenses will be covered
- Driver's Licence (C)
A friendly and welcoming personality, good customer service and excellent communication skills, excellent computer and administrative skills. Confident and pleasant telephone manner
Volunteers are at the heart of our work and our wish is to inspire more people to volunteer with us so they can enhance their lives, the lives of others and build resilient communities. We aim to ensure that every volunteer is offered an excellent volunteering experience and as an effective, well managed organisation and this is a great place to work or volunteer
Do you have an eye for detail and interest in service design/research for a not for profit agency?
This exciting role would give you valuable experience working alongside our Principle Practice lead for 5-10 hours per week project mapping the Customer Journey.
The ideal person would require strong IT skills and a great sense of fun. This is a part time role, hours are flexible and can work around current studies or work.
Customer Mapping process requires rigorous research and understanding of the customer. We are looking for an individual with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
• An interest in research and research methods • Highly developed IT skills, including Microsoft Office Professional and Adobe Suite • Demonstrated outstanding writing and data recording skills • ability to adapt content for various mediums and audiences • Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal