- Location: Hobart TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
Ad hoc , you sail when you can
Type of work
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Working with Children Check *
You need to be be able to learn "the ropes" and be fit enough to haul on a few lines.
Many of our volunteers are retirees but we take from 18 to 80.
Please Note:As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Want some adventure and excitement? Want to learn new skills and meet new people? Want to do something completely different?
Then help sail the Lady Nelson through Tasmania's scenic waterways.
Think you can't do it? No experience. We train you.
We have a range of roles where you can support this beautiful vessel - one just right for YOU! This video gives an idea of what we get up to